It comes as no surprise that there are already several SCAM groups trying to trick people into thinking that their group is the actual group for MetAces. We have identified a Scam Chinese Group that is impersonating us. We would like to share some critical information with our valued community members to ensure they do not fall for these traps
Always do your own due diligence when joining groups. In the example above they have done several things
- They show all our media and posts translated into Chineese which makes them look legit, but we can assure you we have no affiliation with them at all.
- On closer inspection they even have a presale link, when you look at the actual URL it takes you to a well-known PinkSale Scam site pinksale . flights…. I mean come on! Even going to the actual PinkSale official website they warn of cloned copies and scams.
- Always check and double-check, don’t fall for these scams, if you invest without doing any proper due diligence then there is nothing we can do to help, which is why we will always try and make sure our community is safe from these people!
Useful Information to help you make sure you are safe!
Official Contract Address
The only official channels are listed below:
🌎 Website: https://www.metaces.co
✈️ Telegram: https://t.me/MetAces
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetAcesCasino
Please always check the person you are speaking to.
SVEN DM HANDLE: @svenmoon
CVN DM HANDLE: @CVNMOON
MAKE SURE YOU DOUBLE CHECK THE USERNAME BEFORE RESPONDING!!!!
- Do not interact with any new tokens you see airdropped to your wallet on the likes of bogged or poocoin from random projects you never heard of.
- Unless you can verify it’s legitimate, just ignore it. Same as your NFT wallets.
- As usual, never share screens, private keys or mnemonic phrases with anybody and the devs/mods will never ask you for money.
- Our Moderators and Admins will NEVER DM you first. So do not trust anyone.
Please apply the following settings to your Telegram Account
👉 Change the default Privacy Settings of your account.
⚙️ Settings ➔ Privacy and Security
– Phone number ➔ Set to »My Contacts«
– Calls ➔ Set to »My Contacts«
– Groups ➔ Set to »My Contacts«